Tuesday 18 May 2010

Week 10


Spread Betting - NBA/MLB/Football

Stakes & Banks
NBA 1 or 2% * 200.81%
Football 0.5 or 1% * 94.96%
MLB 1% * 87.12%


Falling a bit behind with the updates. do not seem to be spending half the time I used to behind a PC, which is probably a good thing. Anyway here are the updates for the past couple of weeks.
 
Week 10 brings another good result for the NBA breaking yet another milestone in reaching a 200% bank. This has pretty much secured the NBA for next season, and I will need to consider carefully about how large a bank ro commit next season. Until then I will stick to the current staking system until the season ends. Nothing done again with the football, pretty much breaking even although I do feel with a slight adjustemnt to my selection process I could make this pay better. Finally, we have a profitable week for the MLB, have not really changed anything although the bank is still down sitting at 87.12%. I'm the least confident with the MLB although it has had it's best week to date.

No comments:

Completely free Betfair trading software..

Other software I have found useful so fa..

Soccer Mystic - Betfair trading software